DR ROSS BALSON
I have worked as a gastroenterologist for 20 years in the Eastern Suburbs and at Box Hill Hospital where I established the hepatitis clinic in the late 90’s
I trained at St Vincent’s, Western and Royal Melbourne hospitals after gaining my MRCP (UK) in London.
I also gained the FRACP whilst at St Vincent’s. I learned EUS at St Thomas’ hospital London in 2005.
My private practice rooms are located in Box Hill opposite the new BHH ED.
T: 9898 8300 Email: email@example.com
My interests are as follows:
- Colonoscopy: advanced polypectomy and screening
- Endoscopic Ultrasound and Pancreatic disease (Excellent for pancreatic cancer or cyst biopsy)
- Orbera Intragastric Balloon therapy of Obesity
- General gastroenterology: IBD, IBS , Coeliac
- Liver Disease
- Pill Cam
I have consulted at Blackburn Specialist Centre for many years.
I scope at:
- Mitcham Private, Manningham DPC Templestowe
- Epworth Eastern, Kew Endoscopy and Cotham Private
If you have an urgent referral please call my lovely secretaries Berwyn, Carolyn and Cas on 9898 8300 or FAX a referral marked urgent to 9898 8700 and I will see and or scope within 1-2 weeks.
I am argus connected and you will find my website at www.drrossbalson.com.au